Sunday, November 25, 2012

Life in Rewind...according to Races

Sorry to go back to June-I didn't realize it had really been that long since I posted!

July-Missoula Marathon! Epic failure according to my goals however I finished marathon #3 and i did it with a great friend and running buddy! the marathon was epic and everything about the weekend was epic! maybe another year the HOT temps won't be epic!
Running buddy Tracy & I pre marathon!

Post marathon-hot sweaty mess!

Hanging in shade after getting Zensah's on!

Tracy & I post race! First race I cried when Tracy crossed the finish line!
 
September-Athleta Iron Girl Run in Seattle, WA. Absolutley loved everything about this race! My mom walked the 5K with my Aunt Mary. Fellow Running buddies Kelli and daughter Kaden ran the 5K and Tracy and I ran the 10K!

Kaden, Kelli, my mom Nancy and Tracy pre race trying to stay warm!

Kaden, Kelli, Tracy, Me and my mom after the race

September-Color Run Moscow, Idaho
5K Color Run Fun Run in Moscow with running buddy Kasey! great weather, beautiful course and fun with the new Color Run craze!

October-Girlfriend's Half Marathon Vancouver, WA
Love this race from the race swag, course, course support, weather, finish, finisher's gifts, and the post run food! Didn't have the best time since there was a few thousand girlfriend's running this race on crowded streets and paths! But had a great time with Tracy and Erin! We celebrated this being Erin's first half marathon!
Tracy & I(this race made 5 straight months we got to see each other!)

Me, Tracy and Erin(her first Half marathon!)
 
October-LC Half Marathon Clarkston, WA. Back to back halfs in October for Erin & I!Again striving to get a sub 2:00 Half for Erin! Yeah yeah yeah we did it! 1:58:55. Great course, great cool weather. Could definitely add course support(drinks, fuel, and port-a-pottys)! Great run!
Erin & I pre race trying to stay warm!

Erin & I post race enjoying the sun!
 
November-World Run Day, Colton, WA
Running buddy Kasey & I celebrating World Run Day!
Chilly 3 mile run!
 
November Colton Turkey Trot, Colton, WA
Each year local group of runners celebrate Thanksgiving day with a chilly morning run. 2,4,6 mile runs complete hot cocoa or a beer post run! Donations to benefit St Jude's! Thanks Kay & Ty for sponsoring the run! We love it!
 
So here are the last 5 months of my life in rewind....according to races!
As I look forward to the coming year 2013...my race calendar is not set but hope to have 3 on the training calendar by 2013...halfs and......a full?!!!
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment