Monday, February 28, 2011

ABC's of Quads!

(A) Age: Just turned 35
. Can't believe that I am almost double the age that I was when I graduated from HS, seems like it was just yesterday! And I do have a child whose age is in the double digits..wow!
(B) Bed Size: Queen
(C) Chore You Hate: vacumm
(D) Dogs? No. I do like dogs but I'm never home, if I did own they would wonder who their family is!!
(E) Essential Start Your Day Item: Coffee must be in hand within half hour of getting out of shower!
(F) Favorite Color: Blue
(G) Gold or Silver? Gold my wedding ring is gold. All my other jewelry is silver.
(H) Height: 5'4
(I) Instruments You Play: NONE! well I did play the piano and clarinet but traded those in in 6th grade for basketball shoes adn track spikes....the rest is history!
(J) Job Title: Mom, daughter, friend, runner, creator if activities that other people scrapbook about, wife, sister, volleyball coach, taxi driver for kids, Colton Wildcat #1 Fan...
(K) Kids: Luke 10, Rylee 8
(L) Live: Born in Western Washignton...live in Eastern Washington! Go COUGS!
(M) Mom's Name: Mom. Nancy or Nana
(N) Nicknames: Megs, Mugs, Mugsy, Pook
(O) Overnight Hospital Stays? 2 babies
(P) Pet Peeve: People standing over me eating, reading what I am reading, hovering, etc.
(Q) Quote from a Movie: the entire Christmas Vacation is a fav quote, Reality Bites, etc
(R) Right or Left Handed? Right.
(S) Siblings: onebrother 5 years older than me
(T) Time You Wake Up? 6:20'ish! heavy on the 'ish!
(U) Underwear: yes.....no commando here
(V) Vegetable You Dislike: Brussel Sprouts
(W) What Makes You Run Late: kids and fmaily waiting untillast minute to get snacks, go to bathroom, change clothes, forget wallet, check to see if garage door went down, wait one more time to go to bathrom!
(X) X-Rays You've Had Done: Never
(Y) Yummy Food You Make: I hope everybody says everyhting!
(Z) Zoo, Favorite Animal: Monkeys

Can't wait to see other people's ABC's-thanks Keep on Keeping On for sharing!

3 comments:

  1. There you are "Pook"! I have been waiting to see your posts! Lots of job titles!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Need to get you on my blog roll! You forgot Quads! Love the ISH with your wake up time! I don't know how you do it all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the qetting to know you type posts

    ReplyDelete