Wednesday, August 10, 2011

I'm here and alive.....I promise!

Wow! where has the time gone?! I am so sorry and know that I'm sure people have stopped checking my blog! I love to check my fav blogs daily and get sad when there hasn't been an update! And now it's me failing on the blogging front!
I know it's technically Wordless Wednesday in the bloggy world but I recently saw some one have a 10 Things Tuesday....I think to catch up, I'm implementing today!!!!
So here goes....
1) It's August 10...wow where has summer gone...12 days until Washington State University starts school and all my staff will be back! Yeah I can't wait to hear all about their summers! Love the catch up and hype!

2) with that means Cougar Football...season tix came last week......so excited for the team to run through the tunnel, the "shark attack", tailgating, all the crimson and grey, the band playing the fight song loud and proud!

3) My kids are going to be in 5th and 3rd grade! Holy cow where was kindergarten?
4) I'm on week 10 of my 2nd marathon training plan! Can't wait to experience Portland-Sunday October 9 if anyone wants to cheer me on along the route!

5) what a great summer my family has had.....Rylee's first junior softball season placing 3rd in the end of the season tourney, Luke's Minor league taking home the PYBA Championship, myself and 3 friends traveling to Boise, ID for the See Jane Run Half Marathon(gettign my elusive sub 2 hour half!!!), both kids participating in Hoopfest in Spokane and Luke's team 3C's & a P bringing home the Loser King t-shirt, Clark turning the BIG 4-0 and camping at Chief Timothy for his birthday and 4th of July, river and yet another camping trip, Clark & I attending our 6th Kenny Chesney concert in Portland with great friends and family, a week long camping adventure to Chief Timothy with great friends and awesome weather, I played in a 6-6 coed outdoor volleyball tourney in Spokane...team name The Bartenders...because we spike it!, CHELAN with my bestest friends from HS(need I say more)....whew!

6) Bring on school and COLTON WILDCAT FOOTBALL!

7) Did I say only 8 more weeks unitl my 2nd marathon in the books?!

8)We gave Clark's red truck to his mom after we got his dad's big dodge! I'm so glad she loves it!

9) My brother-in-law Raed made it home safe and sound from his deployment to Afghanistan! We love you Raed for your service to our country!

10) Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment